Please view our Grant Guidelines before completing your application.
Guidelines for Grants
Guidelines for Western Canada Summer Games Legacy Fund
To access our NEW! fillable .pdf Application Form
Save our fillable .pdf application forms to your computer to complete at your convenience. Please read the instructions carefully before proceeding. Our standard Word document is also available for download below.
Using a Microsoft Operating System (PC):
1. Place your mouse cursor over the application form link below (blue words).
2. Click your right-hand mouse button and a menu will appear. Select “Save Target As.”
3. Save the file onto your \desktop (default selection) or browse to save the file in your chosen folder.
Using a MacIntosh Operating system:(MAC)
1. Click on the link below to open the .pdf in your browser window.
2. Click on the download icon in the top black menu and a popup window will appear.
3. Choose to open the .pdf with your .pdf viewer.
4. Save the opened .pdf to the desktop or browse to save the file in your chosen folder.
Microsoft Word Forms Available for Download:
Download the Word version of the Community Grant application form here.
Download the Word verison of the Western Canada Games Legacy Fund application form here.
NEW! .pdf Electronic Forms Available for Download
Download the Community Grant Program application form here.
Download the Western Canada Games Legacy Fund application form here.
Once the .pdf file is saved to your local hard drive it can be opened with a locally installed PDF viewer, e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Need the latest version of Adobe Reader? Visit Adobe here and follow the installation instructions.
Filling out the .pdf Application Form
N.B. You will not be able to enter data until you have saved the .pdf form to your computer.
1. Find the form on your computer and open the .pdf form using Adobe Reader DC or other .pdf viewer.
2. Tab between the fields ensuring all fields with red outlines are completed. N/A is an acceptable response for “not applicable”.
3. Save the contents of your form using the Save button under the title at the top of the first page. Save and save again to ensure you do not lose your progress while completing the form.
4. Print the contents of your form using the Print button under the title at the top of the first page.
5. Ensure you Save the .pdf application form every time before closing.
6. Submit your form and required attachments to us by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: SDCF is not responsible for electronic applications not received.
Additional questions? Please contact our office at (204) 785-9755.