Ways to Give
At the SDCF there are countless ways that you can give:
- In memory of a friend, loss of a favourite pet, in celebration of a new family member, birthday or retirement
- Donate to an existing fund
- Gift cash, securities or property
- Start your own fund
- Plan to give in your Will
- Include SDCF as a beneficiary in a life insurance policy
- Establish or transfer a charitable remainder trust or endowment
How to Donate
- On-line at the secure site of EndowMB
- With a cheque made out to the Selkirk & District Community Foundation and mailed to 200 Eaton Avenue, Selkirk, Manitoba, R1A 0W6
- Set up a meeting to discuss longer term plans with our Executive Director by emailing: email@example.com
Start My Own Fund
What are your hopes and dreams for your community? Let’s talk about how SDCF can help you start your own fund.
Many Ways to Give
Our caring community has created 64 funds, so you can quickly find a cause you care about.
The $40 That Got Us Started
How we grew from our first-ever gift of $40 to more than $5 million in assets today.